Here are some things I really like about summertime:
- My trusty Weber kettle grills, which save me from having to stand in a hot kitchen over a hot stove.
- Hardwood charcoal, which burns hot and clean and which I prefer over briquettes or propane.
- Awesome kielbasa, made right in my hometown by the Janik Sausage Company, which has been in business here since the 1920's.
- That even if you have an air-conditioned kitchen, you take an occasional opportunity to cook outdoors this summer
- That you are happy and content with your choice of cooking medium, whether you prefer charcoal, briquettes, or gas
- That you too have a locally owned and operated company that makes and smokes their own sausages so that you don't have to settle for a lowest-common-denominator national product.