- Just the right amount of hardwood charcoal to do a big ol' batch of burgers and dogs, or a handful of porterhouse steaks, or a grill full of chops or chicken.
- Easy to light. The charcoal is coated with a thin film of paraffin. Light the corners of the bag, wait about 10 minutes, cook food.
- I don't get my hands all filthy and stuff filling up a charcoal chimney to get the coals ready.
- The stuff's pretty damn expensive for a single-use package.
- I like it, it works good, I wish it were cheaper.
- The end. (Told ya it was going to be a short review.)
Post a Comment