22 September, 2009

POMx Iced Coffee from PomWonderful

The folks at PomWonderful have done it again - found another delicious and refreshing way to deliver the antioxidant power of pomegranates, this time with POMx iced coffee.

PomWonderful recently sent me a few samples of POMx iced coffee, in the Cafe au Lait and Chocolate flavors. They're delicious and, of course, taste nothing like pomegranate. The Cafe au Lait flavor is smooth and rich-tasting with a sharp dark-roasted coffee kick. It's got just the right amount of sweetening, too - palateable but not syrupy. The Chocolate variety is brilliant - not bitter at all, with a nearly perfect balance of coffee and rich cocoa-like chocolate flavor. Each 10.5-ounce bottle delivers a dose of PomWonderful's patented POMx antioxidant pomegranate extract (along with 175mg of delicious savory caffeine.) I've been glad to have a couple bottles keeping me company the past few days working the midnight shift.

Right now, POMx iced coffee can be found in some northeastern US test markets; you can visit their website and punch in your zip code to see if it's available near you. I can't wait until it's widely available near me because I'm eager to try the vanilla version.

Links:

POMx iced Coffee website (Flash animated, with sound)

Information about the POMx extract, including POMx pills.

PomWonderful's website - Pomegranate juice, POM tea, and more! (Also Flash animated with sound.)

.

3 comments:

Mr. Dave said...

I got the same product in the mail and took pretty much the same picture. You beat me to the punch! They were pretty tasty I thought.

Cajun Chef Ryan said...

Cooling indeed! Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING IT!