11 October, 2008

Jeff Foxworthy Beef Jerky

Pros:
  • Seems to be made with real meat, not ground up unrecognizable protein bits.
  • No strange ingredients - there's nothing in this beef jerky that I wouldn't put into making my own.
  • Bitchen pepper flavor provided by generous amounts of freshly cracked peppercorns. When you open the bag, the aroma is incredible: meat and the rich fruity smell of cracked pepper. I liked it better than Oberto.
  • Great price. (Got it at Big Lots!)

Cons:
  • Jeff Foxworthy's face grinning at me from the package.
Link:
Monogram Food Solutions - Manufacturer of Jeff Foxworthy Jerky
How Jeff Foxworthy got involved in the Jerky Business. Probably not written by Jeff Foxworthy.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I honestly was hoping this would be made out of REAL Jeff Foxworthy chunks.