06 December, 2011

We're not dead yet.

But we might as well be, for all intents and purposes. Awhile back, I mentioned that Dave was feeling sick and wasn't really in the blogging spirit. He's still not feeling well, which is half the reason that there's no updates to be had. The other half is, obviously, me. I've just gotten over a horrible bout of flu and general feel-shittery, and am just starting to get back into the normal swing of things, not to mention normal eating habits. So, now, I'll be taking the helm again and posting the things that Dave dictates, as well as whatever odd food that I can find. (Fun fact: I have bacon jerky to write about, so stay tuned.)

10 comments:

Anita said...

Awwwwww.... A great big cyberhug to both of you.

This winter's colds / flu suck. My kids gave me a nasty resp cold that took 3.5 weeks to get over...and I'm STILL coughing a little now and again. Ugh.

TomW said...

Get well soon both of you- I have missed seeing updates.

Tom

Leeanne said...

Aww, hope everyone feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "Thank you"! I grew up eating Pork Brains, but all of a sudden they were nowhere to be found. I stumbled onto you sight and found where I can at least order them. I can now have my favorite breakfast again, although, they are also good for anytime. Again, thank you and keep up the good work. Hope everyone is recovered for the holidays. Barbara S, Georgia.

Nombre Callate said...

I've been following you guys and love everything you post. I love every post and always look forward to reading what you are eating or tasting out. I've missed Dave's postings. My prayers are with both of ya'll from South Texas.

Marvo said...

I hope you two get well soon.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy this Blog, We share many of the same sometimes "strange" tastes

Get well Soon !!!

E.St.Clair said...

Get well soon! We'll all be here when you feel up to getting back at it. Take care.

MsMurder said...

Get well you guys!! You are so very missed

bboyer66 said...

Get well soon. Miss your posts.